Arrive at a place that embraces you in its serenity. That whispers with an unmistakable imprint of grace and timelessness. That is a melding of inspiration and location.
The Setai offers a refreshing balance between the sizzling South Beach scene and a serene tropical hideaway. The luxurious oceanfront environment combines the Asian traditions of simplicity and elegance with the Art Deco history of South Beach to create an intimate, private world coveted by discerning travelers.
A melding of inspiration and setting, The Setai embraces in its serenity while connecting guests with what has always been the area's greatest attraction: the beach, the sun, the culture, and the nightlife.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Collecting and issuing Associate uniforms, maintaining uniform and linen supply pars and inventory
- Receiving, sorting, and double checking conditions of all linen and uniforms, recording all outgoing and incoming items from the laundry thoroughly before sorting and issuing
- Tagging and assigning new uniforms as needed
- Examining laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability, labeling items with identifying marks
- Coordinating with the seamstress to perform repairs on existing uniforms and to fit and tailor new uniforms for Associates
- Operating equipment necessary to sort and wash all soiled uniforms
- Logging, scanning, and hanging all Associate clothing and uniforms in Conveyor
- Maintaining an acceptable state of cleanliness and organization throughout the entire work area
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in laundry preferred
What we offer:
Short Term Disability Insurance
Retirement plan - 401(k) program
Generous Paid Time Off Program
Jury Duty Pay
Food & Beverage Discounts
Employee Referral Program
Uniforms & Maintenance of Uniforms
The above is an example of the benefits offered at The Setai. Not all benefits are guaranteed and benefits are subject to change. A full listing of benefits will be provided upon hire as outlined in our employee handbook.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position