Maryville is a Catholic non-profit skilled nursing facility located in Beaverton on the campus of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon. It is a highly rated facility that offers a patient-centered atmosphere founded and focused on the Sisters’ life-affirming values.
To meet the Maryville family, watch: https://youtu.be/WQQnybZFpkU
- There is a $1/hour shift differential for night shift
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid sick leave and vacation time
- A robust employee assistance program
- Cell phone discount programs
- Generous employer match for contributions to your retirement plan
You must have your CNA certification or have just completed a Nurse Assistant program.
The hours are 10:30PM-6:30AM. Applicants must rotate through the weekends.
Please submit a resume and three references.
Launch a career at Maryville, and you can expect:
- Job security and career growth.
- Opportunities to dedicate your career to service and excellence, and to help residents and their families protect their dignity and quality of life as they and their loved ones grow older.
- Opportunities to share your workday with a team of committed professionals who are as dedicated as you are to the quality of Maryville’s care.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon Ministries Corporation