We are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative/Van Driver to work approximately 35-40 hours per week during peak season, based out of our Etobicoke distribution centre; delivering beer to licensees and LCBO stores within the GTA and providing first class customer service.
- Deliver beer (kegs and packaged goods) across the various supply chain networks and pick up all returns while being a Brand Ambassador to Steam Whistle delivering exceptional customer service.
- Restock customer’s coolers where necessary and collect all empties
- Comply with CVOR regulations and all other highway traffic act regulations.
- Conduct business in a professional manner including dressing in a tidy company uniform, keeping a clean and maintained delivery vehicle
- Promote Steam Whistle’s Accounts Receivable Policy; advising customers of their account status and demonstrating how receipts/empty credits will be applied
- Control of cash collection and receipts at the point of sale, deliver marketing material to customers as required
- Participate in Steam Whistle’s environmental policies by participating in waste diversion (recycling and composting) programs and being aware of water conservation and energy-saving measures such as turning off taps, lights, engines or other equipment
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Physically capable of repetitive lifting of heavy products up to and including 140lbs
- An analytical, independent thinker with strong lines of communication to Sales and Distribution team.
- Clean abstract and CVOR if applicable.
- G license or greater needed with a minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- General knowledge of the Greater Toronto Area
- Forklift license is advantageous.
This position is based out of our Etobicoke distribution centre and is approximately 35-40 hours per week during peak season.
- Working for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- 100% paid training and development related to area of work
- 12 pack of beer each week
Steam Whistle Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We will accommodate individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please advise us of any requirements and we will do our best to meet your needs. Due to the high volume of applications received, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted directly.
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs