We are now looking to recruit a Kegging Operator to join the Kegging Team at The Squarehouse in Etobicoke; working a two-shift rotation, ensuring kegs are cleaned, refilled and maneuvered safely and efficiently.
- Loading Kegs on and off conveyor, using hoist for lifting
- Maintaining operation of equipment/machinery
- Sterilizing/cleaning kegs and equipment
- Ensuring quality of beer, through regular quality control checks, meets the Brewery’s standards
- Operating forklift to move kegs to and from kegging platform
- Assisting in other areas within the production department when necessary
- Strictly adhering to company Health and Safety Policy at all times
- Wearing personal protective equipment as directed
Experience and Qualifications:
- Able to work within a team environment
- Physically fit as majority of work is standing for long periods of time, walking up and down stairs and lifting/moving kegs
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Technically minded as operating machinery - ability to trouble-shoot and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Methodical worker as repetitive work
- Forklift experience and/or license is useful although full training will be given
Working on a two shift rotation: Monday through to Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm and Sunday through to Thursday 3:00pm to 11:00pm.
- Working for one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies
- 100% paid training and development related to area of work
- 12 pack of beer each week
Steam Whistle Brewing is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We will accommodate individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Please advise us of any requirements and we will do our best to meet your needs. Due to the high volume of applications received, only those who are selected for interviews will be contacted directly.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs