Are you looking to join a team that is solution-driven, motivated to learn and demonstrates compassion with both their teammates and patients? At Smile Design, we celebrate our wins and commitment to helping others. We build confidence through meaningful interactions, warm experiences, and ongoing education. Our mission: By encouraging empowerment, we establish a culture of passionate employees and confident patients. Your smile is our goal.
We are currently looking for a General Dentist to join our fully staffed team at one of our 50 practices located in Dade City, Florida. Focus on your patients and leave the business to us! Your dedicated support team will provide resources from Marketing, Human Resources, IT, Revenue Cycle, and more. Put your experience to use with clinical autonomy; we respect your knowledge and leadership. We pride ourselves in being patients’ local dentist, wherever they are with our private practice setting.
Additional benefits of working with Smile Design:
- Full-time benefits include group health/wellness plans, 401k with company match, company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid lab fees
- Primarily PPO Payer Mix
- Paperless office
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Must have a wide range of skillsets including placing single implants, multiple implants, and hybrid cases. Must be proficient in placing implants and a self-starter (DRIVER).
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required..
- Excellent communication skills.
- Helpful and polite.
- Active Florida License to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification
- Proven experience working in a dental practice
- Active DEA license
Market: Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs