The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and supporting an efficient agency working environment. S/he will keep communication channels clear and open among members of the assigned account group, as well as other departments within the agency. The Account Executive works under the direction of Account Supervisor & Director.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management for all projects on his/her assigned accounts.
- Manage the creative development process with the client, communicating timelines and deadlines clearly and consistently.
- Manage the creative development process within the agency; ensuring that concepts are reviewed and approved by creative directors, strategy and account team prior to presentations.
- Manage all print production and basic digital production including sourcing vendors and managing process from concept approval to delivery of materials.
- Provide support to Account Supervisor on integrated campaign production.
- Work with the Account Supervisor and Account Planner to devise a strategic plan that meet the client's business objectives and budget.
- Help prepare and manage client and agency related research including: focus groups, quantitative research, secondary research, etc.
- Conduct analysis and report on competitive advertising and spending, providing alerts to client and agency when appropriate, and developing a thorough report on an ongoing basis.
- Manage all on-going account maintenance work, including: status, conference reports, scheduling and preparation of materials for client meetings.
- Assist on new business pitches when requested.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of agency experience that provides an understanding of advertising, media, creative, production, research, agency finance, etc.
- Possesses strong organizational, teambuilding skills and produces accurate, proactive work.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced open environment, and have the capability to find creative solutions for a myriad of requests.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills. Attention to detail a must.
This is a full time position