Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. TechINT Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is currently seeking a Program Manager and a Deputy PM to join our Winchester, VA team.
The onsite PM and DPM are designated key personnel on this contract and shall not be replaced without CO approval. The PM and DPM shall be available in Winchester, VA during all contractor working hours to meet with Government personnel to discuss problems and performance issues.
The PM/DPM shall be the primary technical and managerial interface between the Contractor, the CO, the COR, and Government management personnel. The PM/DPM shall be responsible for overall day-to-day performance that meets the SOW requirements by supervising, organizing, directing, and managing contractor personnel. As appropriate, the PM/DPM shall be proactive in eliminating day–to–day workflow queue bottlenecks and shall expedite work products by the priorities identified by Government staff.
The PM/DPM shall provide process and/or system improvement recommendations where warranted.
The PM/DPM shall facilitate Government and Contractor communications and ensure a high level of performance and service across all Government locations where contracted services are provided and shall develop and provide monthly status reports (MSRs) to the COR, CO, RIDS FO Supervisor, and RIDS ASC.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or five (5) or more years of experience applying knowledge of administrative principles, practices, and techniques. The PM will be the primary liaison between Contractor personnel and Government personnel.
- Must be skilled in evaluating and developing methods to accomplish functional objectives
- Must have professional skills in program management and leadership.
- Must work collaboratively with the COR and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- All contractor personnel must be appropriately skilled to perform routine analytical, administrative, research, and recordkeeping tasks.
- It is critical to the support of the contract that all contractor personnel have proficient computer skills, including the ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Internet Browsers, and SharePoint, and capable of using complex records systems and computer applications.
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401k retirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Required: Top Secret
Work Experience: Entry level
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs