Pioneers. Innovators. Professionals. TechINT Solutions Group (TechINT) is recognized for its knowledge and experience in providing innovative technology exploitation, operational intelligence, counter unmanned aerial systems and cyber security. Techint Solutions Group has developed a unique analytical methodology to understand current and emerging technology that can be co-opted for nefarious purposes. Our innovative analytical methodology helps identify key variables indicative of illicit use or planned illicit use technologies.
TechINT Solutions Group is currently seeking a Firearms / Tool Mark Examiner to join our Fort Gillem team.
Job Description and Requirements
- Four (4) years of experience with the analysis of firearms, ammunition, and ammunition components; conducting microscopic comparisons of questioned bullets and cartridge cases; examining various types of manufacturer, class and individual characteristics of tools and tool marks on a variety of objects; conducting shooting incident reconstruction; providing training for other laboratory examiners and personnel in regard to firearm safety and proper handling techniques; and guidance/expertise to latent print examiners in regard to assisting them with potential locations on firearms where latent prints may be found.
- Experience conducting examinations while maintaining chain of custody, and formulating interpretation results for forensic and/or intelligence exploitation.
- Experience with administrative and technical review (AR/TR) lab procedures.
- Experience performing quality checking of instruments and reagents.
- Professional certifications such as Association of Firearm and Tool Mark Examiners (AFTE).
- Experience with utilizing and submitting to national databases.
Candidates need active Secret clearance
TechINT Solutions Group recognizes the need to support the well-being of our team members which is why we offer 15 personal days plus 10 paid federal holidays per year which will grow over time. We offer above industry standard medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans along with a competitive 401kretirement plan to ensure we help support you, your family's well-being, and your retirement strategy as you grow with TechINT.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
TechINT Solutions Group will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as apart of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by TechINT Solution Group, or (c) consistent with TechINT Solutions Group’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Required: Secret
Work Experience: Mid level
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs