We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a strong collections specialist to join our growing accounting team. This is a full-time position based out of our head office in Milton, Ontario.
- B2B AR collections using various collections methods to secure payment of delinquent accounts.
- Manage a large portfolio of customers while improving DSO and reducing delinquencies.
- Maintain clear and up to date collection notes
- Communicate with customer and account representatives via telephone and email in an assertive and tactful manner.
- Resolve billing issues and disputes with business partners
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- 2+ years B2B collection experience managing large number of accounts
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to explain financial matters firmly and clearly
- Basic understanding of accounting for AR adjustments, credits, offsets and other reconciling items
- Experience working with 3rd party payment processors
- Experience working with customer web based billing portals
- Intermediate to advance excel skills
- Outstanding and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in the Transportation / Logistics industry preferred
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs