We are growing! Join a winning team and dynamic working environment
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are a growing, fast paced, results oriented team. We offer competitive compensations, group benefits programs (including gym membership) and room for progression within the company.
This position is responsible for ensuring key customers’ are getting the best possible service when they entrust us with their shipping and logistics needs. This may include, but not limited to:
• Tracking and Tracing orders with our carrier base
• Entering all orders for specific accounts into the systems in a timely manner with accuracy
• Arranging all necessary pickup and delivery appointments, including lumpers
• Effectively communicate any/all issues/concerns with customers and/or sales rep/account managers.
• Build solid and lasting relationships with clients & carriers to ensure great partnerships.
• Working on POD & Invoicing Lists
• Experience in the transportation industry is an asset
You are also a resourceful, ambitious person who is open to learning new things. You are good at math. Geography just makes sense to you. You like to take initiative. You handle people and problems exceptionally well. You set goals for yourself and stick with them. And you’re not looking for a job – you’re looking for a career and long term opportunity.
Must have the following skills:
• At least 1 year of industry experience
• Time Management
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Professional, Punctual & Dedicated to building a long lasting career.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs