We are growing! Will you be the next member of our team?
- Day to day management of all payment cycle activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Verifying, reconciling and processing carrier invoices for payment.
- Interacting with carriers and accounting team on a daily basis, generally responding to all carrier enquiries regarding invoicing and payments.
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies with rates or other charges disputed by carriers.
- Processing payments (cheque runs and/or EFT payments) to carriers and vendors
- Maintaining AP files, aging and database records for accuracy and according to record retention policies
Post-secondary education in Business, Accounting, Finance or Economics – 2 year college or technical school preferred.
Understanding of basic bookkeeping and general accounting principals
- 3+ years of related accounts payable experience managing large number of vendors and high volume transactions.
- Experience working in multi company and multi currency environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong excel as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organization, analytical, time management and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy while maintaining a fast, steady work pace
- Ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Experience in the Transportation / Logistics Industry preferred.
- TruckMate / TMW systems experience preferred.
- Spanish as a second language would be a significant advantage.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes group & health benefits after completion of a satisfactory probation period.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs