We are growing! Will you be the next member of our team?
This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for connecting a customer’s freight to a carrier’s capacity in the market.
The Logistics Coordinator needs to be an energetic and self-motivated person that will mimic similar competencies of a successful sales professional.
- Source and procure carrier services to ensure timely delivery of customer freight.
- Ability to build and promote ongoing carrier relationships.
- Negotiate rates on a spot or transactional basis with carriers.
- Ability to manage pricing negotiations and obstacles.
- Establish internal relationships with sales to expand book of business.
- Take a proactive approach in learning the pricing and capacity fluctuations in the market.
- 2+ years of industry work experience.
- College/University Degree preferred.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making ability.
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
- Competitive personality.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Quick learner who is successful at multitasking.
- Must be a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This position offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission.
This role is eligible for our benefits program (which also includes a gym membership) and provides lots of opportunity for development and growth within our company.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs