We currently have an outstanding opportunity as a credit and collections administrator as a part of our growing accounting team. This is a full-time role based in our Milton, Ontario office.
- Perform credit checks on all new accounts
- Assist with collection calls for all divisions of Traffix
- Responds to emails and voicemails – customer requests
- Responds to emails and voicemails – account manager requests
- Works to resolve possible issues with any of our business partners
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education in Business, Accounting or Finance.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer skills: Required - Intermediate to advanced Excel
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain focussed on tasks while interacting with account managers and customers in a professional manner
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes group & health benefits and a gym membership after completion of a satisfactory probation period.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs