Traffix is a growing logistics broker based out of Oakville, Ontario with branch offices throughout North America. We are seeking a great IT Manager to join our team who can operate IT like a business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Project Management: continuously push projects towards completion.
• Oversee service desk: SLA compliance, escalations, ensure tickets are detailed for reporting.
• Design training programs and workshops for staff to maximize adoption and productivity.
• Work with IT Service Providers to priorities, schedule and execute work activities.
• Patch management for servers and workstations using modern tools.
• Infrastructure management: branch offices, data center and Azure.
• Providing day-to-day direction for IT team members.
• Identify and act on opportunities for improvement.
• Implement best practices based off ITIL for all relevant aspects of IT Management.
• Ensure internal Wiki is thoroughly documents all production systems. Write runbooks.
• Assist in the research, evaluation and selection of new IT tools.
• Windows Server & Active Directory
• Nutanix / Acropolis Hypervisor in the Data Center
• Citrix XenApp and SD-WAN for branch office connectivity
• Trimble TruckMate on IBM DB2
• Microsoft Office365 and Azure platform
• Atlassian Jira and Confluence
Qualifications & Experience
• Ability to design, plan, build and manage technology that meets business needs.
• Several years experience in mid-large size organizations with corresponding project track record.
• Education / Certification related to IT
• Certification or good familiarity with ITIL.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes group & health benefits and a gym membership after completion of a satisfactory probation period.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs