We are growing!
The Customer Service Representative is a key part of the sales and marketing team helping to innovate and deliver exceptional customers service. Do you want to evolve, start your career or “move the needle” with transformational growth? We are looking for highly speed driven, adrenaline individuals who can deliver increased resolution time, and high satisfaction to both internal and external customers. Come join Traffix to accelerate your career!
- Provide various types of office support such as responding to customer inquiries, maintaining customer accounts, processing applications for service
- Extensive contact and interaction with the public in situations requiring problem resolution, and duties which relate specifically to customer concerns
- Provides up to date information regarding the status of any load as required
- Ensures pickup and delivery requirements are met to appropriate service levels
- Obtain information from the customer to perform a requested task
- Tracing and producing P.O.D.'s for customers
- Finding, fixing, and preventing problems
- Work closely with operations for the timely movement of freight
- Continually update internal system.
- Calling customers to confirm delivery on unsigned bills
- Answering customer pick-up calls
- Completes assigned tasks accurately, and in a timely fashion to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Perform any other reasonable duties assigned or directed by management as necessary to ensure the continued success of Traffix and the Department.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- College/University Degree preferred
- Must have strong knowledge in computer programs, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail, with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability
- Must be a driven, enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Quick learner who is successful at multitasking
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs