6 Months contract (with option to extend)
We are growing! Join a winning team and dynamic working environment.
We are currently recruiting for a temporary contract for a Track and Trace Coordinator to work for a family run national distribution company based in Oakville, ON.
This company is a house hold name with Locations in Chicago, Dallas, Toronto, Milton and Montreal.
The daily responsibilities include:
• Tracking and Tracing a large volume of orders with our carrier base
• Effectively communicating any/all issues/concerns with our internal sales reps and account managers,
• Bringing ideas to the team on how to resolve certain situations
• Building solid and lasting relationships with our carrier base to ensure great partnerships.
Must have the following skills:
• Being able to Multitask in a fast paced environment
• Confidence on the phone
• Time Management
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook & Excel
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Professional, Punctual & Dedicated to building a long lasting career.
• A Positive attitude
Experience in the industry is not necessary but preferred.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs