Why work at TRAFFIX?
You must work at TRAFFIX to enjoy our:
- Culture of Respect, Expertise, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship
- Get involved with our Book Club, join one of our Steering Committees, or sign up for one of our employee events such as Game Night, Cooking Classes, and more!
- Work with a team that Supports and Respects each other at a company where Diversity & Inclusion is a Celebrated!
- Flexible work environment that will allow you to work remotely part of the time!
- If you have ideas that you wish someone would listen to - tell us! We love the Entrepreneurial spirit, and we strive for Continuous Improvement!
- Get involved with your community through our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Enjoy Self Improvement opportunities through our Learning Management System and TRAFFIX Academy; or take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And of course - get paid fairly for your Experience with included Benefits!
Sound good? Keep reading and APPLY TODAY!
What is a Director of Sales?
As Director of Sales at TRAFFIX Chicago you will play a vital role in the achievement of branch targets. Using the player/coach leadership model, you will assess each salesperson’s strengths and areas for improvement to design a strategy that sets them up for success. You will be the motivating force that drives your team to win.
What does a day in the life of a Director of Sales look like?
A day in the life of a TRAFFIX Director of Sales could include some or all of the following:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Identifying further business opportunities to expand TRAFFIX business with the branch’s clients
- Monitoring trends and changes in customer purchase behaviour and following up to determine the root cause
- Proactively identifying potential problems and resolving them before they escalate
- Accompanying members of the sales team on discovery calls and in-person meetings
- Assist your team with generating pricing strategies that fit the client’s budget while supporting the success of the branch
- Monitor trends in the sales team’s performance
- Recruit and onboard new sales staff as needed while always keeping your pipeline of top talent warm
- Develop and promote monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for each member of the sales team
- Using TRAFFIX business intelligence software, you will generate reports, develop sales strategies and targets to present to the Branch Director(s)
Who are you?
After at least five years working in a Director of Sales role, you have become an expert multi-tasker, active listener, and excellent communicator with a friendly and confident personality. You love getting to know people and building lasting relationships. You display empathy when dealing with client challenges and use emotional intelligence to guide your interactions.
You are a compassionate leader that trusts your team to work hard without being micromanaged; however, you are ready to step in when one of your reports is struggling.
Strategy is your passion! You love the challenge of getting to know the players on your team and leveraging their strengths to win! Collaborating with your sales reps, you devise plans that knock down obstacles, win RFPs, and close business.
When a problem comes your way – you face it head on. You look for creative ways to solve the problem and understand that mistakes should be considered opportunities to learn and grow.
You love sales! Hunting for new business and delighting customers is your team’s top priority and you will go above and beyond to support them in those efforts.
Does all this sound good?
APPLY TODAY to start your new career with TRAFFIX! Set up roots with a team you can depend on and have fun working with!
This is a full time position