Why work at TRAFFIX?
You need to work at TRAFFIX to enjoy our:
- Culture of Respect, Expertise, Collaboration and Entrepreneurship
- Get involved with our Book Club, join one of our Steering Committees, or sign up for one of our employee events such as Game Night, Cooking Classes, and more!
- Work with a team that Supports and Respects each other at a company where Diversity & Inclusion is a Celebrated!
- Choose your own work environment! TRAFFIX offers fully remote and work-from-office opportunities.
- If you have ideas that you wish someone would listen to - tell us! We love the Entrepreneurial spirit, and we strive for Continuous Improvement!
- Get involved with your community through our partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Enjoy professional development opportunities through our Learning Management System and TRAFFIX Academy; or take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- And of course - get paid fairly for your Experience with included Benefits!
Sound good? Keep reading and APPLY TODAY!
What is a Shipment Success Coordinator?
As a TRAFFIX Shipment Success Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring we exceed our client’s KPI expectations. You will be the primary liaison between our Carrier Sales Representatives, Account Operations Team, and our partner carriers.
What does a day in the life of a Shipment Success Coordinator look like?
A day in the life of a TRAFFIX Shipment Success Coordinator includes the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with partner carriers
- Tracking and tracking your branch’s freight
- Identifying potential problems before they occur
- Ensuring that any problems such as delays, accidents, etc., are communicated immediately to our Account Operations and Carrier Sales Teams
Are there opportunities for growth?
TRAFFIX provide a clear career path for employees who wish to advance their careers in Account Operations:
- Shipment Success Coordinator
- Customer Success Coordinator
- Account Executive
- Enterprise Account Executive
- Operations Manager
- Director of Account Operations
Promotions are based on individual performance which is assessed on a quarterly basis.
Who are you?
You are an expert multi-tasker, active listener, and excellent communicator with a friendly and confident personality. You love getting to know people and building lasting relationships. You display empathy when dealing with carriers and use emotional intelligence to guide your interactions.
Nothing gets past you. You pay close attention to detail and ask all the right questions to find the answers you are looking for.
When a problem comes your way – you face it head on. You look for creative ways to solve the problem and use the opportunity to learn so you can handle similar issues like a pro the next time.
“That isn’t my job” is a phrase you never use. As a member of a team, you understand that sometimes you need to lend a hand in other areas for the good of the client.
Does all this sound good?
APPLY TODAY to start your new career and set up roots with a team you can depend on and have fun working with!
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position