Do you have a passion for helping other people?
Visiting Angels of Rockford is looking for Weekend Caregivers!
- Would more flexible scheduling help you improve your work/life balance?
- Working in a healthcare facility and caring for 12-15 patients can be a grind - would you rather work close to home and have closer relationships with fewer clients?
- Would you like to make extra money on the weekends while also giving back to your community?
- Do you want to be respected and rewarded for the work you do?
Here’s why caregivers and CNAs want to work for Visiting Angels of Rockford:
- Nationally recognized as one of the top in-home care agencies to work for
- Scheduling that works with your life and placement close to home
- "Matching" with compatible clients based on their needs and your strengths
- Full and part time positions available
- Pay up to $15.00 per hour
- Annual pay raises
- Retirement plan with company match
- Mentoring program for all new caregivers
- Paid training and orientation
- Monthly bonus program
- Referral bonuses
- Short term disability insurance
- All travel time and miles driven paid
- Holiday pay
In fact, 96% of our caregivers would recommend working with us to their friends! Our commitment to treating our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect sets us apart and shapes everything that we do.
What does Visiting Angels of Rockford expect from you?:
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
- Solid personal character with empathetic personality
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1+ year minimum professional care-giving experience
- Valid Driver’s license and insured automobile
We have immediate openings for weekend and other shifts near your home in Winnebago and Boone Counties!
Apply Now to Become a Part of our Consistently Growing Team!
This is a part time position
Visit Caring Careers at Visiting Angels of Rockford
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs