What do you love about your work as a caregiver?
- Is it where you work, your schedule, or how many clients you have?
- Or is it the reward of knowing that you positively impact the lives of your clients – the special connection with those you care for?
- If it's the latter, we want to talk to you today!
As a caregiver with Visiting Angels of Rockford, you will focus more on what you love about you work.
- Visiting Angels of Rockford is a non-medical in-home care agency, providing 1-on-1 care to seniors in their own homes.
- You'll work a schedule that fits your life, have closer relationships with clients, and count on our team to help you focus on what you love.
Here’s why caregivers and CNAs want to work for Visiting Angels of Rockford:
- Nationally recognized as one of the top in-home care agencies to work for
- Scheduling that works with your life and placement close to home
- "Matching" with compatible clients based on their needs and your strengths
- Full and part time positions available
- Excellent pay based on professional experience $15.00 - $16.00 Per Hour
- Annual pay raises
- Retirement plan with company match
- Mentoring program for all new caregivers
- Monthly bonus program
- Referral bonuses
- Paid training and orientation
- Short term disability insurance
- All travel time and miles driven paid
- Holiday pay
- Supportive staff to help you achieve your career goals
- Even more perks! Just ask us!
Caring for our caregivers, as well as our clients, is a model that works for us.
In fact, 96% of our caregivers would recommend working with us to their friends! Our commitment to treating our caregivers with courtesy, dignity, and respect sets us apart and shapes everything that we do.
What does Visiting Angels expect from you?:
- Positive attitude, great communication skills, and able to work independently
- Solid personal character with empathic personality
- Able to read, write and converse in English
- A high school diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- 1+ year minimum professional caregiving experience
- Valid Driver’s license and insured automobile
We have immediate openings for all shifts near your home in Winnebago and Boone Counties.
Apply Now to Become a Part of our Consistently Growing Team!
Tags: CNA, home health aide, private duty aide, certified nursing assistant, HHA, PDA, PCA, personal care assistant, elder care, memory care, assisted living, retirement home, nurse, nurse assistant
This is a full and part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs