Vision Centric Inc. is looking for Intermediate Level Analyst to support the DHS CISA headquarters. The Executive Correspondence Analysis Support Analyst shall assist with managing executive correspondence processes and editing, formatting, and coordinating content for written materials for CISA program offices and senior leaders in compliance with DHS and CISA policies and procedural requirements. They will work closely with and communicate routinely with executive secretariat team members, subject matter experts, and stakeholders, both verbally and in writing, to ensure internal and external executive correspondence documents are developed and managed in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Applying DHS and CISA policies and procedural requirements for executive correspondence management to initiative, track, provide recommendations on, and finalize both short-turn taskers and long-term assignments with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Providing procedural and technical advice, interpretations, and guidance to staff and stakeholders regarding the preparation of written materials, workflow, and clearance processing to ensure timely responses.
- Initiating drafts and/or editing responses to letters, memos, briefing memoranda, and other executive correspondence products using template language and standard formatting styles.
- Proofreading and editing a variety of documents (e.g., vague, lengthy, complex, etc.), revising content of documents to established formatting and style standards.
- Facilitating accurate and timely delivery of requested products, by serving as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders and providing correction or guidance to divisions and offices regarding established business management techniques.
- Reviewing incoming correspondence and taskers to include but not limited to letters from Congress, industry, and the general public, internal memos, reports, draft policy documents, data calls and other taskers to determine appropriate CISA division, office, or subject matter expert responsible for preparing and/or contributing to responses.
- Researching and compiling pertinent information from past correspondence, reports, and recent news items and uses information to determine proper handling of correspondence subject matter.
- Utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and SharePoint tools to track time frames and progress of developing, clearing, and submitting executive correspondence documents and responses to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborating with or serving as liaison between CISA divisions and offices, staff members of other component organizations, agencies having related functions, and senior leaders to exchange and discuss information needed for composing executive correspondence.
- Contributing to team projects and meetings aimed at improving and documenting executive correspondence processes which affect the CISA organization. Monitoring metrics and contributes to daily and weekly reporting to CISA stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Minimum of BS/BA degree in related field
- Minimum of 3 years in related specialty (5 years desired)
- Relevant experience in positions that require data processing, business performance analysis, variance analysis
- Current DHS clearance, or ability to obtain and maintain a NACI level clearance
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
- Ability to obtain, analyze and translate complicated data into actionable insights
- Experience working with large-scale database tools
Rosslyn, VA / NCR
This is a full time position