• Delivers, sets up, installs, modifies, maintains and services, desktops, laptops, other mobile computer devices, scanners, printers, video equipment, and other related peripherals or devices.
• Resolves basic client issues related to desktop and laptop computers, and related software and servers.
• Preforms Active Directory maintenance.
• Provides troubleshooting and repairs using remote service software.
• Diagnoses complex problems and repairs hardware.
• Installs, configures, upgrades, and maintains approved software, antivirus software and applications.
• Performs data transfers between devices or computers.
• Instructs users in the basic care and operation of desktop and laptop computers, printers, and other related peripherals.
• Tracks, adds, moves, and changes assets and inventory.
• Prepares written reports.
• May install and configure servers with operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, and Mac OS).
• Travel locally to satellite offices for onsite repairs.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Computer terminology
• Laser and other types of printers
• Installation and use of standardized software packages
• Operating Systems: Windows OS, Apple Mac OS, and mobile OS (i.e. Android and iOS), Windows Server 2008 and newer, Citrix-based environments
• Desktop Office Suites and Microsoft Outlook
• Knows current best practices and in the configuration, maintenance, repair, and service of personal computers, wired and wireless networks, network servers, network printers, laptops, network switches, and TCP/IP protocols
• Basic safety regulations and practices applicable to electrical and electronic equipment
• Basic network, A/V and VOIP terminology & principles
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Analyze and diagnose malfunctions and perform required repairs
• Utilize software tools to troubleshoot desktop/laptop issues
• Research and apply appropriate solutions to IT issues
• Stays informed on new desktop related software applications and deployment
• Multi-task and function in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with frequent changes
• Remain calm and pleasant under stressful situations
• Work effectively & independently
• Finish tasks in a timely manner
• Minimum of 3 years work experience preforming related duties
• CompTIA A+ Certification required
• CompTIA Network+ Certification Preferred
Special Physical Requirement:
• Ability to lift and carry tools and materials weighing up to 50 pounds
This is a regular full-time position