Water Heater Man, Inc., a growing company in Orange, is looking for experienced technicians to install and service water heaters.
The Field Technician reports to the Field Supervisor/Trainer. This position requires knowledge of computer operation and the ability to type and enter data at a rapid rate. This position requires knowledge pertaining to the servicing and installation of residential & commercial, gas & electric water heating equipment. It also requires basic training skills and knowledge of customer service. In addition, this position requires the ability to speak, write, and communicate orally and fluently in English. This position requires a valid California State driver’s license, legal residency, and a federal social security number or taxpayer identification number. The minimum education requirement for this position is a high school diploma or a General Education Diploma (GED).
- Report to assigned job location timely and professionally
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair water heater as appropriate
- Install new residential and commercial, gas and electric water heaters as assigned
- Perform preventative maintenance per protocol on commercial water heaters as assigned
- Complete appropriate documentation
- Maintain accurate inventory on truck
- Maintain professional image
- Work on-call as scheduled
Bi-lingual communication in Spanish is a plus.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, trustworthy and like to work outside performing manual tasks. Good customer service skills are a must.
We offer medical insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, paid sick days and profit sharing. Overtime, weekend and after hours work will be required. We operate 365-24-7 providing emergency service to commercial customers. This is an opportunity for a career, with the opportunity for advancement. We are a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will be given a pre-employment drug screening and physical. In addition, random drug screenings are also performed.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs