Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing their team and is looking for a Commercial Account Executive to be based at our Lethbridge, AB. This is a great opportunity if you love to sell and you want to be a part of a growing company. At Westland Insurance you will enjoy working in a vibrant supportive team environment.
Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 900 employees across 80 offices throughout Alberta & BC. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
In this role you will be responsible for providing top quality product knowledge, delivering the highest service standards and creating relationships that help you to maintain an existing book of business as well as bringing in new business by networking with the local community.
- Conduct sales, service and solicitation of all forms of insurance business
- Develop accounts and cross sell available products and services
- Build a book of new business
- Present our services and solutions to prospective clients
- Retain and maintain current customers in the portfolio
- Close the deal and follow up
Here’s what you bring:
- High school graduate with some post-secondary
- Minimum 2 years' of commercial insurance experience
- AIC Licensed level 2, working towards or have CIP designation
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- A natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Proficient with Word, Excel
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job
What we offer:
- Base salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Our commitment to training and ongoing professional development, combined with an extensive group of specialists, brings you the knowledge and expertise you need to grow your career.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs