Walsh & Associates, Church Capital Campaign Specialists, works exclusively with churches helping them to prepare for and implement highly successful capital campaigns to raise funds for new building, renovation, expansion, debt reduction, plant maintenance, endowment and various other special and substantial needs. We take a faith based, highly hands-on and personal outreach oriented approach to our work and provide the most extensive and effective capital campaign services available to churches that have proven and are guaranteed to get the best results possible over all other alternatives.
The Church Relations Specialists make the initial phone contact with our prospective clients. They are responsible for updating contact records, inquiring about church feasibility & capital campaign needs, and updating project information. They provide information to churches by phone and email based upon church and project information gathered. They are committed to ensuring our prospective clients receive information and answers to their questions in a timely manner. In addition to contacting future clients, they nurture relationships with our current and past clients, offering assistance and support as needed.
- Comfortable phone voice; telemarketing experience preferred.
- Ability to follow provided script of questions & responses.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Database or CMS experience (such as ACT!) highly desirable.
- Comfortable or familiar speaking with church leadership.
- Active and involved faith life.
Days/Hours of Work:
- Minimum hours required: Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 3:00 September through early June.
- Full time and/or additional summer hours also available. No nights or weekends. Flexible work schedule.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs