Job ID: A2SVUQ
Position: Senior Software Engineer – Integration Services
Location: Brisbane, CA
Job Description: Design and develop software facilitating integration between various systems. Work closely with product managers and project/account managers to implement the requirements and ensure solutions match the architectural vision. Collaborate with other members of the project team on requirement specifications, development, testing, and launch planning. Work closely with engineering team members to produce technical design documentation and to ensure codes adhere to coding standards. Design and implement interfaces between the YOU Technology offer platform and our clients’ platforms via web services and various file exchange protocols. Assist in the development and maintenance of a custom digital offer platform used to load offers directly to loyalty cards for redemption at point of sale.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field plus six (6) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related role.
Skills: Experience and/or education must include:
- Commercial server-side development experience using JAVA/J2EE;
- Standard Internet infrastructure, protocols and technologies such as HTTP, SFTP, JSON or XML;
- Servlets, EJBs, JAX-RS, HTML, SQL or JDBC;
- Building Web Service applications using Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP and REST);
- Revision control software such as CVS or SVN;
- File parsing and creation using tools including OpenCSV and Apache POI;
- JBoss Application Server 7+; and
- Optimizing SQL querying and returning large datasets.
To apply, reference job ID # A2SVUQ & send resume to: You Technology, LLC.
Attn: Mary Ann Galindo, 1000 Marina Blvd, Suite 300, Brisbane, CA 94005.
YouTech is the largest digital offer network in North America, providing a suite of tailored solutions that help retailers engage shoppers and thrive in the digital age. YouTech's platform powers meaningful, retailer branded experiences with omni-channel reach, seamlessly integrating into existing strategies to deliver measurable results and industry leading redemption rates. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, YouTech's platform has processed more than 8 billion digital offer downloads to date.
Visit www.youtech.com to learn more.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at YOU Technology