Advance your Human Service Career, Work for Allied! We're looking for a skilled and detail oriented individual to perform a variety of non-financial audits of documents, files and other information. The position requires statewide travel (using agency vehicles) and is a full time, 40 hour week position.
JOB DETAILS - COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
Performs onsite non-financial audits across the State of Connecticut on vendor service providers in the Connecticut Home Care for Elders program, provide necessary follow-up based on audit results and investigates patterns of quality problems.
- High school diploma, 21+ years of age.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, including use of MS Word Excel, Outlook, Access
- Comprehensive knowledge or experience with the CT Home Care for Elders Program and/or previous business process auditing/vendor qualification experience highly preferred.
- Ability to analyze vendor business procedures for compliance with waiver program/ state regulations, identify areas of weakness/non -compliance and document results in detailed written reports
- Pre-employment criminal background and driver license check are required. This position includes significant automobile travel within the State of Connecticut (using agency provided vehicles.)
- Accuracy, the ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and written) and attention to detail are a must.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with service providers and employees of the State of CT with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Employee development opportunities
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. This corporation also serves as vendor fiscal agent for self-directed and waiver programs administered by Connecticut's Department of Developmental Services as well as for the Alabama Department of Senior Services. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. ACR also conducts community outreach across the entire state to recruit providers for the waiver and pilot programs.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs