JOB DETAILS - Driver Medical Transportation
Three per diem positions open in our Livery Transportation Department. In this position, you will transport elderly and disabled clients door to door to medical appointments and recreational events throughout North Central Connecticut.
- Transports passengers courteously, responsibly, and in accordance with agency policy
- Must drive in all weather conditions
- Perform safety and vehicle checks; record inspections; report accidents, incidents, and vehicle condition to the supervisor.
- Documents ridership details according to Medicaid requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated safe driving skills
- Maintains accurate documentation records meeting Medicaid requirements.
- Exhibits professionalism interacting with our customers who are persons with varying disabilities
- Ability to complete work related tasks on a regular basis.
- Establishes and maintains healthy positive relationships with persons with disabilities.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - Driver Medical Transportation
- High school diploma, 21+ years of age and clean driving record required.
- Connecticut Public Service License or MA Driver License required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Experience working with individuals exhibiting challenging medical and behavioral needs.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a per diem position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs