Expand your horizons! Allied Community Resources, Inc. of looking for an individual with supervisory experience and knowledge about State of CT Programs for Home Care Services. This busy office processes hundreds of intakes, changes and closures each month.
JOB DETAILS - Clerical Supervisor
- Supervises a Department of up to 12 employees.
- Oversees and coordinates the workflow of the daily application processing and credentialing functions.for Home Care programs.
- Review, revise and write departmental procedures.
- Interview and make recommendations regarding hiring to the Department Manager. Completes performance appraisals and disciplinary action for staff as prescribed.
- Responsible for orientation and training for new employees within the department.
- Perform related reporting and control tasks as needed, including acting as backup supervisor for other departments as needed.
- A college degree in a related field plus 3-5 years related experience or equivalent experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Pre-employment criminal background and driver license check are required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with co-workers and subordinate staff with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with service providers and employees of the State of CT with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. This corporation also serves as vendor fiscal agent for self-directed and waiver programs administered by Connecticut's Department of Developmental Services as well as for the Alabama Department of Senior Services. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. ACR also conducts community outreach across the entire state to recruit providers for the waiver and pilot programs.
Apply via our online application, below. Thanks for your interest in Allied Community Resources, Inc.
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs