Do Something Meaningful, Work for Allied! We're looking for energetic people to work in our A/P Department managing multiple small household employers. This is a full time position in East Windsor. First shift, Monday-Friday hours.
JOB DETAILS - ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
- Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Processes invoices and payments in accordance with contractual guidelines.
- Verifies and inputs weekly timesheet data.
- Manages telephone calls from vendors, and from funders, including Medicaid
- Performs any other clerical tasks and special projects as needed or assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent and Associate Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous experience in data entry, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivables, or automated accounting systems preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex accounting tasks.
- The ability to interact and communicate with elderly persons and individuals with disabilities with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Handles multiple-priorities; works in a team environment.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply.
Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs