A meaningful job that can advance your career. Allied has an entry level position for a skilled and detail oriented individual to perform a variety of audits of internal documents, files and other information. This is a Full Time, 40 hour week position.
JOB DETAILS - Compliance - QA Assistant
- Performs a variety of audits of internal documents, files and information.
- Assists with various document collection projects and data analysis.
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Current Driver License
- Basic to intermediate working ability with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent accuracy and the ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and written.) Attention to detail is very important a must.
- Able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Employee development opportunities
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. This corporation also serves as vendor fiscal agent for self-directed and waiver programs administered by Connecticut's Department of Developmental Services as well as for the Alabama Department of Senior Services. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. ACR also conducts community outreach across the entire state to recruit providers for the waiver and pilot programs.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs