Looking for a professional organization with a mission for helping those in need? Allied Community Resources, Inc. of looking for an individual with supervisory experience and knowledge of accounting and accounts receivable.
JOB DETAILS -
- Accountant supervising a department of 10 employees.
- Oversees and coordinates the workflow of daily accounts receivables through the agency contract for Connecticut Home Care programs.
- Interviews and make recommendations regarding hiring.
- Utilizes agency core values to evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to contract regulations and agency policies. Recommends appropriate personnel action.
- Responsible for orientation and training for new employees within the department.
- Perform related reporting and control tasks as needed, including acting as backup supervisor for other departments as needed.
- Composes, reviews, revises departmental procedures.
- Manages staff work schedules, deadlines, and assignments.
- Experience in payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and customer service is required.
- College degree in accounting or related field and comparable combination of education and related experience is required.
- Experience using MS Excel, Access, and MS Outlook.
- Ability to learn and problem-solve independently. analytical systems and information
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Pre-employment criminal background and driver license check are required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with co-workers and subordinate staff with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with service providers and employees of the State of CT with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
$45,000 - $50,000/year
Allied Community Resources in East Windsor provides financial management services to the State's Department of Social Services for Medicaid waiver and pilot programs. This corporation also serves as vendor fiscal agent for self-directed and waiver programs administered by Connecticut's Department of Developmental Services as well as for the Alabama Department of Senior Services. Through these programs, Allied is helping nearly 5,000 individuals with disabilities achieve and maintain the level of independence necessary to stay in their own homes and to live in their communities. Allied processes more than $120 million in invoices and payroll for consumers and home-based employers. The division provides initial and advanced training to more than 5,000 caregivers and employers every year. ACR also conducts community outreach across the entire state to recruit providers for the waiver and pilot programs.
Apply via our online application, below. Thanks for your interest in Allied Community Resources, Inc.
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs