Advance your career while doing rewarding work at Allied! We're looking for energetic people to work in our Payroll Department managing multiple small household employers.
JOB DETAILS - PAYROLL CLERK
- Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Work location: East Windsor, CT
- Performs payroll practices and procedures as required to verify and process the weekly payroll
- Verifies and inputs weekly timesheets.
- Processes checks and payroll reports according to Department of Labor guidelines and program parameters.
- Handles telephone calls regarding payroll and other related matters.
- Performs any other clerical tasks and special projects as needed or assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS - PAYROLL CLERK
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Possess a demonstrated history of reliable work habits.
- Previous experience in data entry, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivables, or automated accounting systems preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex payroll tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with elderly persons and individuals with disabilities with a high level of tact and diplomacy.
- Handles multiple-priorities; work in a team environment and be willing to travel statewide for home visits to consumers.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please click below to use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs