Non-profit Allied Community Resources, Inc. of East Windsor, CT needs a proactive team player who can also work independently with processing of billings, posting remittances, tracking/reviewing of open claims and re-submission of all denied Medicaid claims. Full time position.
JOB DETAILS - Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Full time position in East Windsor, CT
- Tracks and analyzes A/R Accounts Receivable Aging Balances
- Re-bills claims for additional hours and eligibility resolutions
- Researches Eligibility and Invalid Payment Issues
- Attends weekly and other periodic meetings with State personnel to discuss eligibility issues
- Uploads Payroll billings to financial systems
- Posts remittances
- Performs billing, collection and analysis of Aging Reports for Medicaid contracted services
- Experience in payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable and customer service (to handle client/representative inquiries) is strongly desired.
- College degree in related field or comparable combination of education and related experience is strongly desired.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge and analytical skills are required.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to remain composed and professional when handling client/representative inquiries.
- Ability to work independently.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
$33,000 - $34,000/year
ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs