Great Career Opportunity! We are looking for an individual with excellent communication and data entry skills to provide information to a wide variety of people regarding Worker Compensation for our Allied's program assisting household employers.
JOB DETAILS -- Worker Compensation Assistant
- Full Time. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Work location: East Windsor, CT
- Entry level position at Allied Community Resources, Inc.
- Provides data entry of all Worker Compensation policy information and associated notes regarding State of CT policies.
- Communicates with State of Connecticut professional employees, consumers, insurance agents and others regarding Worker Compensation policies received.
- Prepares packets and faxes and/or mails information to consumers, agents or others as needed
- Documents work tasks, information and activities
- Provides telephone support regarding policies and activity
- Entry level position with high school diploma required. Some college or equivalent experience preferred.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy in the completion of complex tasks.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact and communicate with co-workers and outside contacts with a high level of respect, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple-priorities.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Extensive Inservice Training Program
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at alliedgroup.org
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please click below to use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs