Help create opportunities for people. Allied is looking for a creative, knowledgeable and energetic person to assist individuals with intellectual disabilities in developing the necessary social skills to live and work in the community. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals pursuing growth in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis. Job location: Enfield, CT. Hours are first shift Monday-Friday with hours between 8am-6pm.
JOB DETAILS - Behavior Analyst B.C.B.A. - Behavior Specialist
- The Behavior Analyst is the primary person coordinating ongoing positive supports for the behavioral needs and services of individuals with intellectual disabilities in both home and work settings.
- This Behavior Analyst works with families, service providers and program staff to assess behavioral support needs; and then design, develop and oversee the implementation of behavior support plans that meet the regulatory requirements of the State of Connecticut Department of Developmental Disabilities.
- The Behavior Analyst actively conducts and participates in staff training programs designed to further advancement within the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Demonstates meaningful and comprehensive communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrates professionalism interacting with people with disabilities, families, state workers and co-workers
- Ability to complete work related tasks on time on a consistent basis.
- Establishes and maintains healthy positive relationships with persons with disabilities.
- Demonstrates and performs at all times following Allied's core values: Excellence, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Collaboration, Accountability and Integrity.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst with experience preferred.
- 21+ years of age and clean driving record required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Generous Vacation, Sick and Holiday Time Off
- Affordable Health and Dental Insurance
- Comprehensive training, competitive pay, a supportive and collaborative environment and long-term growth for our team members.
- Proven Track Record of Promotion from Within
- Tax Deferred Retirement Plan with Matching Employer Contribution
- Free Life Insurance
- Negotiable based on education and experience.
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest!
Allied Community Services, Inc. serves a diverse population in its programs. Applicants who have life experience, a multicultural background and are bilingual are encouraged to apply. Allied Community Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs