- Transports passengers courteously, responsibly, and in accordance with agency policy
- Must drive in all weather conditions
- Perform safety and vehicle checks; record inspections; report accidents, incidents, and vehicle condition to the supervisor.
- Documents ridership details according to Medicaid requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated safe driving skills
- Maintains accurate documentation records meeting Medicaid requirements.
- Exhibits professionalism interacting with our customers who are persons with varying disabilities
- Ability to complete work related tasks on a regular basis.
- Establishes and maintains healthy positive relationships with persons with disabilities.
- High school diploma, 21+ years of age and clean driving record required.
- Connecticut Public Service License or MA Driver License required.
- Top consideration given to those with related experience & motivation to improve the lives of persons w/ disabilities.
- Experience working with individuals exhibiting challenging medical and behavioral needs.
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Allied Community Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit human services organization located in North Central Connecticut. Our agency, including subsidiaries Allied Rehabilitation Centers and Allied Community Resources, has been serving individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and individuals with acquired brain injuries since the early 1960's. You are encouraged to visit our website at http://alliedgroup.org.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Please use our online application to apply. Thanks for your interest! EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
This is a non-management position
This is a part time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs