Currently seeking experienced and highly motivated Outside Sales Representative to cover territories in either Baltimore, Harrisburg, or Philadelphia. The successful candidate will contact sales prospects and pursue existing customer growth by understanding each customer's requirements, building strong relationships, and providing quality products and value-added services. Work from home, electronics and equipment provided, minimal overnight travel, all business expenses paid including mileage reimbursement.
Responsible for making in-person sales visits to prospects and existing customers with goal of increasing overall business and market share by introducing and promoting stock and custom items; suggesting and negotiating special pricing, delivery, stocking options, direct shipments, etc.
Candidates with a commitment to providing excellent customer service by working as a member of a team, with minimum five years business-to-business sales experience, who can demonstrate critical thinking and sound judgement in providing solutions to customers for developing long term relationships are encouraged to apply.
- Premium Salary with performance based merit awards and bonuses
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance – Rich, comprehensive plans with broad network choices
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Medical and Dependent Care
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Life and AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Vacation - Starting at two weeks, pro-rated first year
- Personal Time - Additional nine days annually
- Eight Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance up to $5,250.00 per year
- Wellness Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/W/Veterans/Disability
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position