Are you a person who likes identifying ways to improve things? Do you love finding ways around obstacles? Do you strive for greatness in everything you do? Does being part of an awesome team make you enjoy coming to work every day? Then you should definitely join ours!.
Our core project development is using .NET but we have numerous other technologies to learn, optimize, and improve. We encourage and support lifelong learning with a budget allocated specifically for training and tuition reimbursement. We foster a collaborative team environment that holds each other accountable while celebrating successes and learning from mistakes.
The Systems Analyst I is the primary individual responsible for the development and maintenance of robotic process automation software and tools. The position works with internal customers to support ongoing systems needs, create new functionality to meet changing business functions, and provide integration support for third party systems necessary to complete business needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (Core Competencies)
- Uphold the mission statement of AmeriFlex
- Primary responsibility will be the development and maintenance of robotic process automation software and tools
- Develop scripts and applications in C#, .NET and/or PHP while also utilizing SQL skills
- Contribute to new development on enterprise wide projects
- Daily monitoring of the IT supported applications and processes
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external IT supported applications and processes
- Gather requirements from users and propose IT solutions based on knowledge of existing infrastructure
- Report challenges and work with the team to resolve issues or provide solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A thorough understanding of SQL and working with stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, and complex queries.
- Familiarity with Razor, Dapper and nUnit
- Familiarity with Agile development and the scrum framework
- Understanding of team strategies and objectives
- Understanding of what makes, and the importance of a “good user experience”
- Able to work well in a team environment
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of developing developing web applications with MVC Frameworks, .NET and C#, SQL, preferred
- Experience with KendoUI, Bootstrap, KnockoutJS and TFS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to ten pounds of weight.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs