Workforce Go! is currently hiring a Regional Sales Manager to contribute to the sales growth of the organization. A successful candidate will need to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customer/prospect business requirements and recommend the best Workforce Go! solution to meet their business objectives. This individual will focus on a defined number of prospects and current install base.
- Creating and communicating the value of Workforce Go! solutions in order to successfully engage, and sell to C-level decision makers
- Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and business, with a focus on how Workforce Go! can help them achieve their corporate goals and objectives
- Ability to accurately forecast business within a committed timeline
- Consistently keep Salesforce.com updated with accurate account/prospect status and other pertinent information
- Ability to successfully “quarterback” and lead a deal through the entire sales lifecycle by building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Understand the customer needs through discovery and establish the best solution that addresses those needs
- Identifying and creating a compelling business need and ROI for each prospect
- Articulate the business benefits of to customers effectively
- Present customized solution demonstrations
CREDENTIALS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience selling a Workforce Management or Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution strongly preferred. (Experience with UKG Ready highly desirable).
- Superior negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently exceeded a $1 Million+ quota. Experience managing sales cycles between 6 and 18 months
- 5+ years proven success selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions at the C level.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- We will consider remote applicants
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
Work in an office environment; sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; use hands to grasp and reach; occasionally stoop or kneel; see, hear, and speak with sufficient acuity to successfully perform all aspects of the job; use telephone and write or use a keyboard to communicate through written means; lift up to five pounds of weight.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs