Join our team as a Bell Attendant for Solage, serving the needs of the business, our guests, and our colleagues by ensuring guests have a positive first and last impression when they arrive and depart the resort by greeting them, assisting with luggage, arranging/providing transportation, escorting guests to rooms, and accommodating guests requests as they arise.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done! Within the Auberge family, our people always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their teammates. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Ensure guests are greeted and assisted curbside within 60 seconds of arriving
- Assists guests with luggage automatically and escorted or directed to the reception area
- Opens doors and assists guests and visitors into and out of their vehicles.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Provide luggage tags for stored luggage.
- Park guest vehicles.
- Ensure all driveways are kept clear and vehicles are not parked or left standing in illegal
- Relay accurate directions to guests/visitors on inquiries regarding destinations within the
- local area.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of local attractions and activities to recommend for guest
- Handle guest complaints ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate in English with guests/Team Members to their understanding.
- Ability to adhere to responsible, safe, and conscientious driving rules.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Experience as a Bellperson or in Customer Service
- Prior experience in a luxury environment is a plus
- Valid Drivers' License
- Must have the ability to move/maneuver in an outdoor environment during the changing seasons
- Must have the ability to lift up to 75lbs
Auberge Resorts Collection is a portfolio of extraordinary hotels, resorts, and residences. While each property is unique, all share a crafted approach to luxury and bring the soul of the locale to life through captivating design, exceptional cuisine, innovative spas, and gracious yet unobtrusive service. With 21 one-of-a-kind hotels and resorts, with 7 in the announced pipeline, Auberge invites guests to create unforgettable stories in some of the world’s most desirable destinations. Please visit aubergeresorts.com to learn more about our Collection. Follow us on Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: @AubergeResorts and #AlwaysAuberge.
Our mission is to be the best-loved manager of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. Auberge is a family of intimate, one-of-kind hotels and resorts that define an approachable style of luxury in both product and service that resonates with the curious modern traveler. Passionately local, experience-led, romantic, and stylish, these hotels hum with a vibrancy that is both refined and relevant.
A century ago, Calistoga was a town centered around its bubbling natural hot springs and the beautiful weather of the Napa Valley. Today, it’s a bucket-list destination for ardent wine lovers, foodies, and wellness seekers for its particularly enviable version of the “good life.” Solage was created to reflect its hometown spirit, drawing visitors as well as area vintners who come here after a day in the vineyards to relax over a glass of wine or a craft cocktail and connect.
At Auberge, we are passionate about our mission to be the best-loved operator of one-of-a-kind luxury properties and experiences. We are storytellers and story-makers, delivering simple pleasures and creating unforgettable memories. Born in Napa and inspired by the most relaxing places in the world, we prize simplicity, comfort, and beauty. Whatever role we play in Auberge, and wherever we work, we all live by the view that our core purpose is to enrich people’s lives.
The successful candidate will have a general understanding of Solage, the Hospitality industry and this position.
If you feel that our approach is aligned with your own passions and beliefs, then please talk to us about becoming part of our family.
Auberge Resorts LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Auberge Resorts LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position