Join Our Award Winning Spa Team!
We seek a Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer who understands that it's our outstanding service that makes the difference between a good visit and an incredible experience.
The Fitness Instructor/Personal Trainer is an Independent Contractor with Solage.The Fitness Instructor is responsible for leading our group fitness classes to resort guests and members. The Fitness Instructor also educates our guests, who may be new to the sessions, and leads them in safe exercises. The Fitness Instructor is also responsible for potentially leading private training sessions for our members and resort groups. Ideal candidate would also be experienced in Personal Training; leading one on one sessions as well as group, to meet guest's fitness objectives.
DESIRED FITNESS CERTIFICATIONS:
- Pilates Mat and Pilates Reformer
- Personal Training
- HIIT Classes
- Previous experience in same or similar position (Group Fitness Instructor/Personal Training) in a luxury environment.
- Must have Group Fitness Certification
- Must have Liability Insurance
- Must have Accredited Personal Training Certification
- Must be an enthusiastic, high energy team player.
- Ability to instruct classes to the ability level of all resort guests or members participating.
- Sets up and breaks down session to ensure all equipment is stored neatly in place.
- Starts and finishes scheduled sessions on time.
- A love for taking care of people and true sense of hospitality.
- Professional appearance.
- Basic First Aid/CPR
Health and Wellness are at the heart of the Spa Solage experience. We offer our guests a range of therapeutic and restorative services.
Solage is located 30 minutes from Santa Rosa and Napa.
This is a non-management position
This is a contract position