Provide linen supplies for room attendants and stock closets. Deliver and retrieve items requested by guests and floor supervisor.
- Review assignment sheet and update completed assignments. Check with supervisor for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Load/unload linens and supplies in/out of cart following departmental procedures.
- Transport linens and supplies from vehicle to designated areas.
- Organize and stock all incoming linens in designated areas/shelves.
- Monitor and maintain designated supply levels.
- Maintain and monitor cleanliness of work areas.
- Assist housekeeping staff as assigned.
Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- One year prior experience in similar environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Solage