Join our dynamic Food and Beverage Team! We seek a Pool Food & Beverage Manager who understands it's our team that makes the difference between a good meal and an incredible Experience! Our ideal candidate will bring energy and enthusiasm to the position, with a charismatic management style and inspiring leadership skills.
We seek a candidate with previous Food & Beverage Management experience in a luxury hotel, resort or restaurant environment. They will be proficient at managing a high volume restaurant with multiple outlets and areas of responsibility and will have the following qualities:
- A highly organized work style
- Is an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Will enjoy and thrive in a high pressure environment
- Possess the ability to direct, train, motivate and inspire associates
The following are the job requirements:
- A minimum for 3 years experience in Food & Beverage Management in the same or similar role, preferably in a luxury resort or fine dining restaurant
- Ability to enforce and embody the resort's standards, policies and procedures
- Ability to direct performance of F&B team and follow up with corrections where needed
- Must be able to motivate front of house staff; train, develop and maintain a cohesive team
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to schedule within labor budgets, provide accurate inventories, help maintain and develop Food & Beverage budget.
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment and creative problem solving in a timely manner
High school or equivalent education required.
Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds.
Prior fine dining experience required.
Candidate must have flexible work schedule as well and work holidays.
Must meet the minimum age requirements to work in an alcohol and food service operation.
We offer competitive wages, training and career development. Benefit packages include medical and dental coverage, vision, flexible spending account, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement and a great working environment.
Framed by the soft ridges of the nearby mountains Solage accommodations are modern, thoughtfully-appointed and private – providing a resort experience that is unforgettable and unique to Napa. Whether you’re experiencing one of Spa Solage’s award-winning treatments, unwinding over Solbar’s Michelin-rated cuisine, or immersing yourself in the blue waters of a 130-foot landmark pool, every stay is destined to be a story.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With ten distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, Cabo San Lucas, Aspen, Fiji, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/aubergeresorts
Auberge Resorts Collection provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Auberge Resorts Collection complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This is a full time position