Join our dynamic Finance & Accounting Team!
We are currently seeking an Accounting Supervisor! The ideal candidate must have high school diploma, 2-4 years accounting experience, Google Sheets, cashiering, accounts receivable, and previous audit experience helpful. Will be responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger postings and the General Cashier duties, as directed by Director of Finance or Assistant Assistant Director of Finance
- Payroll Processing.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations. Prepare and post journal vouchers.
- Accounts Receivable
- Participate in month end closing.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Perform income audit function.
- Maintain files containing daily and month end reports.
- Assist in auditing of night auditor's work: verifying credit card vouchers, verifying daily flash reports; checking for errors
- Experience in high volume payroll.
- Experience in a computerized accounting environment, preferably a resort.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as they relate to revenue and expenses.
- Ability to assist in preparation of departmental budgets and reconcile accounts accurately.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent resort data.
- Ability to perform function with minimal supervision.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Understanding of: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly inventories, cash bank maintenance and auditing, month end closing, payroll procedures.
Engage. Inspire. Indulge.
This is a full time position