Join our dynamic Finance & Accounting Team!
We seek an Area Finance Manager with previous payroll experience in a luxury hotel, resort or restaurant environment. They will have an excellent understanding and skill set with numbers and strong communication skills both written and verbal, and an eye for detail to join us in the role of Area Finance Manager for Solage and Calistoga Ranch.
- Payroll Processing.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations. Prepare and post journal vouchers.
- Accounts Receivable
- Participate in month end closing.
- Participate in monthly inventories.
- Perform income audit function.
- Maintain files containing daily and month end reports.
- Assist in auditing of night auditor's work: verifying credit card vouchers, verifying daily flash reports; checking for errors
- Experience in high volume payroll.
- Experience in a computerized accounting environment, preferably a resort.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as they relate to revenue and expenses.
- Ability to assist in preparation of departmental budgets and reconcile accounts accurately.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent resort data.
- Ability to perform function with minimal supervision.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages.
- Understanding of: general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly inventories, cash bank maintenance and auditing, month end closing, payroll procedures.
Engage. Inspire. Indulge.
This is a full time position