To qualify for the role, you'll need strong client facing skills and a solid background in the digital world. You'll work within a deadline-driven, fast-paced and client-centric environment to find the best possible solutions for our clients that balance user, business and technology requirements while fitting within the constraints of schedules and budgets.
Our Digital Project Manager will:
- Meet with clients and new business development teams to identify their business and user requirements/objectives; develop associated statements of work and project schedules
- Manage team tasks, project schedules, timelines and project budgets across multiple small-to-medium scale projects
- Communicate project status with internal and external stakeholders
- Control project scope and manage project risks
- Operation within an Agile/Scrum environment and process that supports creative design thinking while meeting sprint deadlines
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 4 years of digital or IT project management experience
- Solid understanding of the Agile lifecycle of web/application development projects
- Leadership skills and experience in guiding small teams
- PMP certification a plus
- Knowledge of Drupal CMS is a plus
(add)ventures is a multidisciplinary brand culture and communications firm. With offices in Miami, New York and Providence, (add)ventures has been exceeding the branding goals of industry leading client partners for more than 25 years. Our offices specialize in disciplines including insights & analytics, video & animation, digital services, marketing, content creation and design. Our team is NICE – we’re nurturers with intelligence, character and energy. We solve problems, we make people happy, we love what we do and we love who we do it with.
Interested in applying? Send us your info!
Submit your resume and reel today at addventures.com/careers.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs