At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
To clean the guest rooms as assigned in a timely and thorough manner, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness.
- Clean assigned rooms according to system standards including the bedroom/living room, bathroom and furnishings. Ensure the highest possible degree of cleanliness and maintenance of such areas.
- Remove dirty linen and replace with clean par to designated layout.
- Place and restock appropriately guest amenities, bath amenities, facial and toilet tissue, literature and other collateral; ensure adequate and supply for arriving guests.
- Ensure proper setting, placement and working order of clock, TV, thermostat, light and other fixtures. Report any deficiencies to management.
- Inspect all door and window locks to ensure they are in working order and alert management to an unsecured or unsafe situation for the safety of guests and associates.
- Report any “out of the ordinary” circumstances, including exceptionally dirty studios, missing items or studio status discrepancies (clean, dirty, vacant, occupied).
- Maintain and restock work cart each day; responsible for proper utilization of equipment, supplies and guest amenities.
- Inspect linens before placing in studios and return below standard pieces to Laundry.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys and keys left by guests in rooms.
- Adhere to the lost and found procedure, ensuring the proper retrieval and placement of items found upon a guest’s departure.
- Ensure absolute respect for guest’s personal property as well as the confidentially and security of all guest studios.
- Graciously accommodate guest’s requests; engage each guest with a smile and appropriate hospitality greeting.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing guest satisfaction, revenue and reducing costs.
Perform other duties as directed, developed or assigned.
- Ability to satisfactory communicate in English with guests, associates and management.
- One year prior experience in a luxury resort.
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training.
- Ability to read labels, instructions, checklists.
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing.Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With 19 distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, New England, Colorado, Fiji, Greece, Mexico, Anguilla, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs