At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
Offer exemplary customer service by providing prompt, courteous, & efficient handling of all incoming & outgoing phone calls
- Answer all hotel incoming phone calls & connect to the appropriate department, guest, or outlet
- Conduct quality telephone answering and response services for guest and staff
- Answer department telephones within three rings, using correct greeting and telephone etiquette
- Maintain knowledge on how to utilize Property Management System (Opera)
- Maintain discretion and confidentiality of all guests and hotel information
- Accommodate all requests in a friendly manner. If unable to accommodate guest request always offer alternative options
- Handle guest complaints or problems immediately, ensuring guest satisfaction. Communicate all of the above to management to ensure communication to all necessary departments
- Clearly and pleasantly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, using correct spelling and grammar, with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding
- Guest Services experience required, 4-5 Star resort experience preferred.
- Charismatic & well spoken
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, & Word
- Extensive Communication skills
- Extensive multi-tasking & strong follow through skills
- Ability to answer high volume of phone calls throughout 8 hours
- While performing the duties of the job, the Team Member is required to sit at work station for up to eight hours
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With 19 distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, New England, Colorado, Fiji, Greece, Mexico, Anguilla, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs