At the foot of majestic Aspen Mountain and steps from the heart of town, the Hotel Jerome offers guests an incomparable setting for an ideal getaway whatever the season. A model example of thoughtful historic preservation, our hotel in Aspen elegantly blends the comfort, convenience and understated luxury of today’s finest Aspen boutique hotels with an authentic mountain aesthetic and spirit. World-class dining and spa offerings contribute to a truly elevated and unique experience.
Hotel Jerome is the iconic hotel of the American West and social hub of Aspen: warm, friendly and busting with life and laughter. Charming and full of personality, this is the place where great stories are born and told. Hotel Jerome is rich in history, yet relevant and current with its amenities and furnishings. Charismatic, with a bit of whimsy, friendly and genuine. Hotel Jerome is the sought-out atmosphere for “explorers” of body, mind and spirit.
Aspen’s crown jewel offers the perfect retreat from which to explore the region’s abundant outdoor attractions and world-class dining and shopping. This landmark hotel is renowned among luxury hotels in Aspen for its relaxed elegance, gracious service and authentic mountain spirit. Discover luxurious accommodations, a variety of dining options and the modern amenities of a world-class, luxury boutique hotel in Aspen.
Assist guests providing an array of services calculated to make their stay easier and more pleasurable, including dining reservations, recreational bookings, transportation arrangements, information, and any services that are best suited to the guest’s needs. The Concierge is an individual dedicated to his/her profession beyond the norm, making a personal commitment to visit venues in order to enable personal recommendations.
- Review arrivals prior to approaching desk and be familiar with all Hotel guests, special requirements and potential problems.
- Ensure that all guests receive personal, individual and professional treatment.
- Provide guests with information, descriptions, directions and reservations for all resort services, local restaurants, wineries, activities, travel arrangements and other points of interest.
- Work closely with front office and other guest relations departments on special requests and amenities
- Coordinate guest history with front office, reservations, housekeeping and room service.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the area, its facilities and points of interest.
- Handle guest complaints or problems immediately, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Guest service experience
- Combination of education and experience
- Excellent service, etiquette and protocol skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of the Aspen area, its geography, restaurants, events, sights and other places of interest.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate in English, both orally and in writing, using correct spelling and grammar, with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to provide clear and legible written communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to be a clear thinker and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information and designated resort data.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on work assignments.
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting, and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities: grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasional need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.+
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms’ reach.
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on telephone and/or two-way radio, respond to general public and converse with staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.
About Auberge Resorts Collection:
Auberge Resorts is a collection of exceptional hotels, resorts, and private clubs, each with a unique personality that assures a memorable guest experience. Property accolades include Michelin Star, Forbes 5 Star and Relais & Chateaux. With 19 distinctive properties in pristine locations including Napa Valley, New England, Colorado, Fiji, Greece, Mexico, Anguilla, and Costa Rica, Auberge Resorts offers handcrafted careers to exceptional professionals with a heart for hospitality and a passion for joy and happiness.
Department: Front Office
This is a non-management position
This is a hourly positions position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs